The Gaviota Coast Conservancy is a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting and preserving the unique and precious rural Gaviota Coast. We're an advocacy group that represents one of the California coastline's rare undeveloped coastal wilderness.
To protect, restore and enhance the unique natural, scenic, agricultural, recreational, educational and cultural resources of the open space lands of the Gaviota Coast for the benefit of current and future generations.
- Promote the conservation of undeveloped land on the Gaviota Coast
- Develop and implement a long-term resource preservation strategy
- Respect private property rights and support continued agricultural land use consistent with our conservation principles.
- Maximize broad-based community support, public awareness, and public involvement
- Enhance public use, knowledge, and enjoyment of the Gaviota Coast
- Educate decision-makers to further these goals
- Initiate and facilitate the creation of alliances and coalitions among organizations that support our goals
- Promote the long-term sustainability and recognition of the Gaviota Coast Conservancy as a visible, active, and effective leader in the conservation of the Gaviota Coast
The Gaviota Coast Conservancy is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to the The Gaviota Coast Conservancy are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. The Gaviota Coast Conservancy tax identification number is 77-0455133.
Gaviota Coast Conservancy
P.O. Box 1099
Goleta, CA 93116